Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year, new you, new, new, new.

HELLO WORLD. For the past few months I have been eagerly trying to jump head-first into a craft blog, but there was always something that I felt was holding me back.  So I decided to take advantage of "New Year's Resolutions" and dive right on in! So, here I am.

So...Here. I. Am. It's probably only best for me to dedicate this first post as a basic introduction. So that's where I'll start.  I am currently a college senior at Texas A&M University and I find peace in anything crafty. I mean, anything. From cooking, to baking, to knitting, to sewing, to...anything, I pretty much always try to find an excuse to get some DIY up in my life.  I mean, everyone needs some good Do-It-Yourself's every once in a while, am I right?? So what better place to archive all my past, present and future projects than on a blog for you guys to see too? :) That is why I am going to try to add weekly DIY projects, recipes or any other fun goodies that I may happen to come across. I've already got a handful that I have been documenting which include an easy crochet infinity scarf, a cute knitted flower head-warmer and some yummy recipes. So if that happens to be of interest to any of you, don't be a stranger and follow me!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment